This leadership summit will be of interest to all residents and pathologists and medical geneticists interested in pursuing leadership roles and making positive contributions in Health Care systems as Laboratory physician leaders.
- Overview and introduction to journey into leadership from behind the microscope.
- Getting fired up about change.
- Using guiding principles for the desired experience in order to meet business objectives.
- Engaging leaders to manage individual and team transitions.
- Using a freedom in a frame approach to change adoption.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Making Business Cases in times of Austerity.
- Panel Discussion 1 – Diversity & Gender Equality in Leadership.
- Panel Discussion 2 – Wellness & Burnout.